- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
- This is my go-to top coat. It dries just as fast as Seche on me and doesn't cause shrinkage like Seche did.
- Barielle Clearly Noticeable Nail Thickener
- As far as I can tell, this is the only base coat that has ever completely stopped my nails from staining - you can actually see a line from where I started using it. It's expensive, but you can get it on eBay for cheaper.
- Orly Nailtrition
- I think this does help my nails from peeling quite so much, but it doesn't stop staining, so I usually use a coat of the Barielle over it.
- Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream
- Nivea Soft
- Nivea Express Hydration
- eos Everyday Hand Lotion in Cucumber Scent
- cocoa butter lotion (any kind will do)
...and whatever I happen to have on hand (ha, ha) at the moment, but I use these the most. My favorites are the eos and Nivea creams.
- Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream
- This and the balm from The Body Shop are what I use most often.
- The Body Shop's Hemp Moisture High Balm
- Looks like it'd be greasy in the tin, but just use a little and your cuticles will love you.
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream
- Reviva Vitamin E Stick
- I love using this for moisturizing when my nails are still a little wet - the stick form allows me to moisturize without screwing up my polish.