- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
- I use this or Seche Vite in a severe pinch, but it shrinks on me and gets awfully thick toward the end of the bottle. I much prefer...
- Cult Nails Wicked Fast
- I LOVE everything about this top coat...except the fact that it costs $16 with shipping. Gah. It's miraculous in every other respect, though - amazingly fast dry time, no shrinkage, high gloss, no sheet marks. What more could a girl ask for?
- Duri Rejuvacote
- I just starting using this to strengthen my nails, and so far it seems to be working VERY well. My nails are longer and stronger than they've been in a couple years, so I'm very excited and hope it keeps working!
- Cult Nails Get It On
- I don't use Rejuvacote all the time because it can dry out your nails and make them too hard and brittle, so when I just need a normal base coat I usually reach for Cult Nails Get It On. It dries quickly and seems to protect from staining moderately well.
- Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream
- Nivea Soft
- cocoa butter lotion (any kind will do, but I generally use Queen Helene)
...and whatever I happen to have on hand (ha, ha) at the moment, but I use these the most. My favorite is Nivea Soft - it is the hand cream of hand creams, I tell you.
- Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream
- This and the balm from The Body Shop are what I use most often.
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream