Hello there! Sorry for the almost month-long break in posts - I was very busy with finals and moving out and all that jazz, and I haven't quite felt like doing much in my first week home. I figure I get a week or so of doing nothing before I start having four hours of class a day, an online class, and a job (hopefully...I'll hear back sometime today) to busy myself with. Don't worry, though, my next post will be up within a week! For now, I want to surprise you lovely readers with a giveaway. Verve 360 hair salons in Pittsburgh kindly contacted me to do a giveaway, and of course I agreed. I'd actually been wanting to do a giveaway for a while, but I haven't had the resources to purchase a really good prize myself. Here are the giveaway details and rules:
- Verve 360 is giving one lucky reader two polishes from Zoya Beach & Surf, Tracie and Myrta (pictured above, though in the opposite order - you can read more about them here and here).
- EDIT: The giveaway is for those living in the continental US only. Sorry I forgot to post this earlier!
- To enter, you must comment on this post answering the first three questions. For each one of the additional questions you answer in your comment, you will gain one additional entry.
- What's your name?
- What's your email address?
- Why do you like Zoya polishes, or why do you want to try them?
- Do you like my Facebook page? If so, please leave your Facebook name.
- Did you tweet about this giveaway? If so, please leave a link to your tweet.*
- What's your favorite Zoya polish?
*You can find the permalink to a tweet by clicking "expand" or "details" if you are on twitter.com, or by clicking the time and date of the tweet if you are in a Twitter app, such as TweetDeck. It is this link that I will be checking - a link to your personal feed will not count.