1. The pictures today are going to be far from optimal. It's raining again.
2. Bronze Ablaze is a bit of a stupid name. I mean, couldn't you just go with Bronze Blaze? Or something?
3. Bronze Ablaze is, however, a gorgeous polish.
4. My pointer fingernail broke right before I took the pictures, hence the missing finger.
5. I am really really busy and I shouldn't be blogging at all, so I'll keep this short.
Isn't it gorgeous? Despite my crap pictures, that is. It's sort-of-but-not-quite a duochrome, and it's rich and has depth and I love it. Also, it barely needed two coats and dries fairly quickly. I didn't have any application problems, either - I've always gotten along well with the Insta-Dri brush, though I know a lot of people don't. And that's it for today! Off to do some more reading... *looks at pile*